The following components are included in the basic equipment:
– Driving speed 5.0 km / h
– Two-wheel drive
– Front wheel steering with 40 ° impact
– Batteries to 390 Ah – 24V
– Integrated, electronic charger
– Side automatic slope compensation – 15%
– 3-phase AC motor at 24V / 3kW with encoder and temperature meter
– Supervised cruise control on ups and downs
– Negative brake system and second safety brake on the rear axle
– Electricity recovery when driving downhill
– Active pendulum lock on the front axle
– Acoustic message on startup and transition in automatic mode
– Acoustic warning in steep terrain
– Automatic safety tilt lock in negative direction
– Electrically infinitely adjustable drawers of the work platform
– Swiveling work railings
– Hydraulic lifting system at 2.70 m working height
– Automatic differential lock on the rear axle
– Driving functions in automatic mode
– Security programs
Front forklift – rear forklift – chain conveyor
The front and rear stacker lift a maximum weight of 500 kg. The large crates can be easily picked up over the front forklift, transported over the roller conveyor and parked above the rear stacker.
Automatic slope compensation in the direction of travel – 20%
With the automatic slope compensation in the direction of travel, the working platform in the steep slope always turns straight and you can also manually set the position of the platform on the control panel.
Automatic steering system
The automatic steering system works with ultrasonic sensors. The angles of the ultrasonic sensors can be variably adjusted. In automatic mode, this system becomes active and guarantees automatic steering in your lane.
All wheel drive
With the extension of an all-wheel drive, the front axle is also driven by a cardan shaft. This will keep you going even in difficult terrain.
Four-wheel steering and separate steering
With the four-wheel steering you have an even more effective turning radius and can, for example, comfortably from the
Change one to the other tram.
Furthermore, you can use the separate steering wheels in
let lateral slopes in the direction of the mountain peak to prevent drifting.
Drawbar including street homologation
Road homologation entitles you to tow the machine on the tractor by road. You will receive the necessary documents for street legal registration as well as:
Drawbar including freewheel system of the front wheels
Taillight set including brake pads.
Radio with CD player and USB port
The car radio has a CD player with MP3 playback and a USB port and also has a 4 X 40-Watt output.
Storage for bad fruit
This is a bracket, which is mounted on the rear bracket of the stage railing. Then you can put 3 plastic boxes each with about 40kg bad fruit.
These boxes can then be conveniently emptied into a box at the end of the line and thus
you save the reading of the fall from the ground.
With the drawer extension of 30cm per side, working in wider orchards, e.g. Relieved cherries.
The spacers can be attached or removed with just a few simple steps.
Twin tires on the rear axle
To get on even in steep or very wet terrain, twin tires can be mounted on the rear axle.
This helps especially in regions where a lot of precipitation falls, to ensure a good progress and the ground pressure in
to minimize the tramline.
This is a box in which you can stow everyday small items; such as: scissors, binding material, etc.
Just as long as the big box is still empty, the harvest box makes it easier to place the apples in the big box.
The tire sealant prevents leakage of air in coat punctures.
WARNING: The tire sealant does not replace regular tire pressure checks and natural air leakage over extended periods of time.