Equipment max e
The following components are contained in the basic equipment:
– Travel speed on slope: 4.0 km/h
– All-wheel drive
– Front-wheel steering
– Tubular batteries, 390 Ah / 24V
– Integrated, electronic battery charger
– Automatic slope compensation system laterally and in the direction of travel
– Manual differential lock
– 3-phase 3000 W induction motor with encoder and temperature gauges
– Speed monitoring and control for ascents and descents
– Negative braking system and second safety brake in accordance with CE standard
– Battery recharging when travelling downhill
– Active oscillation guard
– Acoustic alarm when starting and switching to automatic mode
– Acoustic warning on excessively steep ground
– Automatic inclination safety stop in negative direction
– Manually adjustable (stepless) drawers on working platform
– Tilting work railings
– Hydraulic lifting system to 1.90 m working height
Four-wheel steering and separate steering
The four-wheel steering gives you an even more effective turning radius: you can for example comfortably switch between driving lines. Furthermore, the separate steering allows you to point the wheels
upwards when working on lateral slopes in order to prevent drift.
Hydraulic lifting system to 2,700 mm
With a working height of 2.70 m, the hydraulic lifting system comfortably enables you to carry out work on hail nets or dispensers.
Hydraulically adjustable drawers on the working platform
The hydraulically adjustable drawers can be easily and effortlessly adjusted.
Automatic steering system
The automatic steering system functions with ultrasonic sensors. The ultrasonic sensor angles can be variably set. This system is active in automatic mode and guarantees automatic steering in your driving line.
Front forklift without hydraulically tilting forksThe simple front forklift can manage a maximum weight of 500 kg. The fork angles can be manually set.
Front forklift with hydraulically tilting forksThe hydraulically adjustable front forklift can manage a maximum weight of 500 kg. The hydraulically adjustable forks adapt to the land and are especially suitable on steep ground.
Rear forklift with hydraulically tilting forksThe hydraulically adjustable rear forklift can manage a maximum weight of 500 kg. The hydraulically adjustable forks adapt to the land and are especially suitable on steep ground.
Automatic crate conveyor
The automatic crate conveyor transports large crates from front to rear or vice versa. The powered rollers in the middle of the surface underneath the working platform ensure smooth, easy transport of large crates even when full.
Harvesting conveyor belt system
The conveyor belt system consists of:
– 2 small conveyor belts for working near the ground
– 1 large collecting conveyor belt for 4 rows (angled)
– 1 filling system with 2 rotary discs for distributing the apples to the large crates and secure mounting of the filling system on the rear forklift.
The conveyor belt system can manage a maximum gradient of 35% in the direction of travel.
Accessory: conveyor belts for working platform
2 small conveyor belts are attached to the large collecting conveyor belt. These conveyor belts transport the apples directly onto the large collecting conveyor belt. This makes the picking work on the working platform easier.
The tyre sealant prevents air from escaping when the tyre casing is punctured.
NOTE: The tyre sealant is not a substitute for the regular inspection of tyre pressures or the natural escape of air over longer time periods.
The radio mounting can be used to connect a car radio of standard dimensions. Loudspeakers, aerial and appropriate wiring are all included in the radio mounting. There is also an empty compartment located underneath the radio mounting that is suitable for storing tools.
Radio with CD player and USB connection
The Renkforce car radio has a CD player including MP3 playback and a USB connection with 4 x 40 Watt output.
Tool box with 2 units
The tool box is equipped with 2 units for stowing everyday working tools.
Certification for road use
With certification for road use the machine can be towed on roads by tractor. You will receive the necessary documents for road use as well as a towing bar including free-wheel system for the rear wheels and rear light set including brake blocks.